Baby crow Dream Explanation — (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one’s parents and segregation from one’s relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one’s needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow’s feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.
A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born.
A Newborn Baby Girl Dream Explanation — (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.
Fledgling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)
Nestling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)
Nightingale Dream Explanation — It represents a bless baby boy or a loyal servant or slave.
Little girl Dream Explanation — A little girl in a dream represents prosperity, wealth after poverty, and ease after a passing adversity. Seeing a baby girl of milk suckling age is even better in a dream. It means a new and a praiseworthy development in one’s life, or it could mean receiving benefits one is hoping for, or living a new world. A little girl in a dream also represents something exclusive for the one who saw her in his dream. Carrying a little girl in a dream means release of a prisoner, or if one is suffering from difficulties, or if he is at fault in an argument, or if he is indebted or poor, it means that all of his worries will be dispelled by the glad tidings of this little girl. If none of these conditions apply, then it means distress or misfortune. If a mother delivers a sick baby girl in a dream, it means relief from her difficulties. If she gives birth to such a child from her mouth, then it means death. A little girl in a dream also means a new world, while a young girl in a dream implies getting a new job. If a woman sees a little girl in a dream, it means that she cannot conceive children. If one hires a little girl to work for him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings. If he hires a little boy, then it means bad news. Carrying a little girl in a dream is better than carrying a little boy. If one carries a baby boy wrapped in a swaddle in a dream, it means imprisonment or a sickness. If one is poor, then it means that he will live to an old age in misery. If he is rich and diligent in the dream, it means that he will lose his money and reason. (Also see Child; Young woman)
Profligacy Dream Explanation — (Dissolute; Immoral; Shameless) In a dream, profligacy signifies ingratitude, disbelief, or denial of the truth. If a pregnant woman acts shamelessly in a dream, it means that she will soon deliver her baby, or it could represent a recalcitrant child, or a rebellious son.
Prematurity Dream Explanation — (Also look under Beard.) Prematurity is not favoured by the interpreters of dreams, except for the ability to speak early, because, says Ibn Siren, man is a talking animal. So the act is more or less natural. But for the rest it heralds a scandal or death. Bad dreams of that kind involve, for example, little children with beards, getting married, or kids having a baby.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — (Childbearing; Planting) In a dream, a pregnancy indicates woman’s success, diligence and assiduity in pursuing her goals. In a dream, pregnancy also means receiving recognition, respect and prosperity. If a man sees himself pregnant in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one’s fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy in a dream represents material gains. If a woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Pregnancy in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or being bisexual or a deviate, or suffering from dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stolen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. As for a woman, her pregnancy in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. If a barren woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighbourhood. If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman’s pregnancy means wealth, and man’s pregnancy means pain and sorrow. However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one’s growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)
Chicks Dream Explanation — (Baby; Chicken; Fowl) A chick in a dream represents a stolen or a missing child. The sound of chicks in a dream represents the voice of insolent people. Eating chick’s meat in a dream means receiving unlawful or stolen money. Chicks in a dream also signify something that will develop fast and produce its results without much effort on the part of the person caring for them.
Wolf Dream Explanation — The wolf symbolizes an unjust enemy, a liar, a thief, or a treacherous, wicked, and deceitful friend.
• A wolf entering one’s house: A thief will break in.
• A wolf changing into another kind of docile animal: A thief who will halt his activities and repent.
• Raising a baby wolf: Will bring up a foundling, the child of a thief who will ultimately destroy the dreamer’s home and squander his money.
• Seeing a wolf: Will accuse an innocent man, in view of the story of the prophet Yusuf (Joseph) to this effect.
Carrying someone Dream Explanation — Carrying someone in a dream. If the weight is heavy on the carrier, it means trouble or harm caused by one’s neighbor. If a woman sees herself carrying a heavy load, such a load could represent her gluttonous husband. Carrying a load over one’s shoulders in a dream also represents one’s sins. A pregnancy in a dream means comfort for the baby but discomfort for the mother. Seeing oneself carrying bushes from the woods means backbiting, slandering and reporting lies.
Pistachio Dream Explanation — Eating pistachio in a dream means earning blessed money. A pistachio tree in a dream represents a courageous and a generous man. Pistachio itself in a dream means money. Plucking and eating fresh green pistachios in a dream means hardships and toiling. Dried pistachios in a dream mean evil, an argument or fighting. Eating salted pistachios in a dream means profits from the sea and land, and for a pregnant woman, it could mean that she is close to delivering her baby.
Kite Dream Explanation — The kite symbolizes an obscure but extremely harmful king who is humble but unjust and very able. The reason is that the kite flies low and hardly misses any prey. One kite is a woman who betrays her man without hiding. That bird refers as well to thieves, highway bandits, purse snatchers, and cheats who take welfare from their friends. The baby kites are children.
• Owning a kite that hunts for the dreamer: Will have influence and money.
• Seizing a wild kite that neither hunts for nor obeys the dreamer, but holding it in the hand: Will have a male child who will become a king as soon as he reaches manhood. If the kite flies away in the dream, that child will be stillborn or live a very short time.
Child birth Dream Explanation — (Giving birth) Seeing one’s wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth to a new child in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth to a child from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth to a daughter in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth of a child from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader. If a woman gives birth to a cat in a dream, it means that her child will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one’s home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one’s debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth to a daughter in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth to a child in a dream, it means prosperity. If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Astrologer Dream Explanation — (Foreseer; Fortuneteller; Predictor; Soothsayer) Seeing an astrologer in a dream means associating oneself with spiritual masters and witnessing some of their miraculous signs. An astrologer in a dream also may mean knowledge of people’s secrets, curiosity, inquisitiveness, meddling in people’s affairs, divulging people’s secrets, soothsaying, fortune-telling, backbiting, predicting the future, hearsay, gossip, distress or trouble. If the one who is seeing the dream suffers from any of the above ills, seeing an astrologer in a dream also means dispelling such misfortunes. Seeing an astrologer in a dream also signifies marriage, divorce, the death of a sick person, travels, delivering a baby, hearing good or bad news. Seeing an astrologer in a dream also may denote knowledge, following the true path and acting upon it, for a Allah fearing astrologer mostly arbitrates by the prophetic rules. (Also see Astrolabe; Divination; Fortuneteller)
Eagle Dream Explanation — The eagle symbolizes a strong man, a warrior who can be trusted neither by a friend nor by a foe. Its baby is an intrepid son who mixes with rulers.
• An eagle seen on a rooftop or in a house: The Archangel of Death will visit that house.
• An eagle falling on the dreamer’s head: The dreamer will die, because whenever the eagle catches an animal with its claws it kills it.
• Catching and taming an eagle: The dreamer will befriend a king.
• An eagle scratching the dreamer with its claws: The dreamer will face physical and financial hardships.
• An eagle being friendly, giving something to the dreamer, or talking to him in a comprehensible manner: Benefits and welfare.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: The dreamer will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives in the propitious milieu. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
• Riding on an eagle: (1) Doom for great men and rulers. (2) Welfare for the poor.
Speaking Dream Explanation — (Hearing; Language; Listening; Talking; Words) Speaking different languages in a dream means richness. The words of a deceased person in a dream are always true. The same goes for birds speaking in a dream and their speech denotes glad tidings, prosperity, knowledge and understanding. If an animal talks with someone in his dream or tells him; ” I saw a dream… ” then if the animal refrains from relating such a dream, it means a fight, a battle, losses, or an argument. If a dog, a panther, or a falcon speaks to someone and tells him a dream in a dream, it means glad tidings, great earnings, benefits and joy. In general, birds talking to humans in a dream mean benefits and rising in rank. If a snake speaks gently with someone in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits from an enemy. If a beast talks to someone in a dream, it means his death. If one’s head or nose talk to him in a dream, it means that whoever these two members represent in one’s life (See Body) will suffer from an adversity. If a tree speaks to someone in his dream, it means benefiting from that line of thinking. A talking tree in a dream means a fight, or the end of one’s exile. The speech of a tree in a dream also could mean exaltation. Whatever a baby says in a dream is true. It also could mean falling into sin. If a allahly and a spiritual person sees a baby talking to him in a dream, it means that he will witness wonders or a miracle, or become a witness to an unbelievable agreement. The speech of inanimate objects in a dream always means good, provides a lesson or gives advice. Animal talk in a dream also represents punishment and suffering. The talk of one’s limbs in a dream means trouble from one’s relatives, or it could mean committing a sin. The speech of moving shadows in a dream means evoking jinn or evil spirits. Being possessed by such spirits and speaking on their behalf in a dream signifies temptation, trouble, corruption and evil. Any words that agree with Allah’s revelations in a dream must be hearkened to and complied with. The opposite is also true. If a limb talks to someone in his dream, it denotes advice one will receive from a relative. Animal talk in a dream denotes leaning toward friendships and finding peace in the company of pious people, or it could mean working to earn one’s livelihood. If a wall speaks to someone in a dream, it means a warning of separation, or it could mean renouncing the city and seeking to live in the wilderness, near uninhabited ruins, or near a graveyard. Hearing a voice commanding one to do something in a dream means glad tidings. Hearing Allah Almighty on the Day of Judgement in a dream means rising in station, performing good deeds and nearness to one’s Lord. Listening to the Holy Words of Allah Almighty in a dream also denotes the spread of justice and righteousness, and such a dream could represent a ruler who cares for his subjects. If a allahly and a pious person sees that in a dream, it means that he will renounce the world and seek the comfort and the blessings of the hereafter. (Also see Exhaustion from speaking; Listening; Sounds of animals)