Kissing Lover dream interpretations Kissing a snake Dream Explanation — (See Weasel)
Lover of boys Dream Explanation — (See Pederasty)
Kiss Dream Explanation — (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one’s need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one’s enemy. Kissing a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one’s pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband.
Kissing someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function. Kissing a judge in a dream means that one’s testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing one’s father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing one’s son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one’s son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage. Kissing someone’s eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing one’s beloved from the mouth in a dream means money.
Kissing a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one’s beloved. Kissing an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself. Kissing Allah’s right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing the black stone. Kissing Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing the holy Quran, or kissing Allah’s holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money.
Kissing an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one’s needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Kissing God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
• Kissing God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
• Kissing a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
• Kissing a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
• A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
• Kissing a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
• Kissing a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
• Kissing a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
• Kissing a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
• Kissing a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
• Kissing or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
• Kissing an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
• Kissing an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
• Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Wakefulness Dream Explanation — • Staying up very late: Will lose the dearest person to one’s heart—a family member, a child, or a lover.
• Continuous wakefulness (a sleepless night): Will part from best friends or most beloved ones.
Rose Dream Explanation — (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing a white rose in a dream means kissing a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last. Receiving a rose from a young man in a dream means receiving a promise that will not hold too. Seeing a crown of roses over one’s head in a dream means getting married. Roses on a tray in a dream signify the pleasure of youth that does not last, or they could denote the temporary joy of this world. Roses in a dream also signify praiseworthiness, or enjoying a good reputation. Rose oil or attar which is made from the petals of damask roses in a dream means intelligence, clarity of mind, a friendly and a gentle person. If a sick person sees himself laying on a bed of flowers in a dream, it means that he might die within forty days, because forty days represent the life span of a rose blossom. Cutting off a rosebush in a dream means distress. Harvesting roses in a dream means joy.
Pederasty Dream Explanation — (Homosexuality; Lover of boys; Sodomize; Sodomy) Molesting a child, or forcing a boy to sodomy in a dream means committing an evil act, loss of one’s capital to one’s enemy, engaging in loathsome actions, losing dignity, or confronting an enemy. (Also see Anus; Inkwell; Satan; Scorpion; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Sugar Dream Explanation — Sugar symbolizes joy, healing, the dissipation of worries and misery, the fulfilment of aspirations, the culmination of any action, the illustrious, beautiful, and pleasant wife, the noble and intelligent son who can assimilate any art or profession, the honest gains, and the pure and clean knowledge devoid of any heresy. One grain of sugar is a kiss from a lover, a loved one, a son or a daughter. Conversely, plenty of sugar represents gossip. According to Ibn Siren, selling sugar is a bad dream. Sugar candy means sincere talk and genuine action, recovery from a disease, welfare from agriculture, and long awaited rain.
Cloak Dream Explanation — In a dream, a cloak represents marriage or a child bearing wife. If the outside of it is made of cotton, it represents one’s good spiritual standing. A cloak in the dream usually represents longevity, prosperity for the one wearing it and protection against a cold winter, that is poverty or the heat of summer, or heaviness in one’s life caused by his wife, his spiritual life, his religious attendance, or it could mean a sickness, imprisonment, distress caused by a woman or the stress of war . If a wife sees herself wearing a cloak with the lining made of dark sable fur in a dream, it means that she will have a lover of an iniquitous character. (Also see Coat)
Navel Dream Explanation — (Umbilicus) In a dream, one’s navel represents his mother, his father, or it could mean his earnings, wife, servant or a coffer. If one’s navel looks abnormal in a dream, it means that something bad may happen to his family. This also may affect any of the above members of his family or property. If a sick person sees his navel swollen in a dream, it means his death. To open one’s navel by hand in a dream means opening one’s coffer to get some spending money. One’s navel in a dream also means happiness, and could represent the wife’s lover, a beloved, or one’s will. Thus, if one’s navel looks beautiful in the dream, its beauty will show in his life; but if it looks ugly, it means that he may live a wretched life. A navel in a dream also represents one’s homeland. Any pain one suffers from his navel in a dream represents the adverse conditions of his family or country. If an immigrant suffers from any affliction to his navel in a dream, it means that he will return to his homeland. (Also see Body)
Sperm Dream Explanation — • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Love Dream Explanation — (Beloved; Enamored; Honey; Hostage; Lover; Platonic love) Love in a dream means trials and temptations. If one does something he loves in a dream, it means that he will engage in an act that has no limitations. If a man says to woman; ” I love you, ” in a dream, it means that he truly hates her. If one sees himself indulging and satisfying every desire he has and without feeling any restrictions in the dream, it means that he will stray from Allah’s path and lives a corrupt life. Love in a dream also means distress, worries and sorrow. Love in a dream also represents one’s ability to express something. Otherwise, it could mean that he keeps to himself. Love in a dream also means trials and fame that incurs people’s compassion for the person in love. Love in a dream also means poverty, sickness and death.
In fact, death in a dream also could mean love, or living distant from one’s beloved or life after death. To burn in the fire in a dream also means love. To enter paradise in a dream also means love and to enter hell-fire in a dream means separation from one’s beloved. Yearning for one’s beloved in a dream means heedlessness, and love in a dream also indicates corruption in one’s religious life, or loss of money. To love someone in Allah in a dream, means mercy between people. Otherwise, to love one another for personal interests in a dream means a partnership that will end in betrayal or it could mean a marriage without family consent. Pretending to be in love in one’s dream means straying from Allah’s path. If a knowledgeable person or a scholar pretends to be enamored in a dream, it means that he will deceive people with his ornate presentations and contradict their standards. (Also see Enamored; Honey; Lick; Pretending)
Black Stone Dream Explanation — (The corner stone of the Kabah; Allah’s House in Mecca) Seeing or holding the Black Stone of the Kabah in one’s dream means paying allegiance to the ruler, or it could mean repentance from sin at the hand of a pious Imam, or it could mean kissing one’s son, wife or bosom friend. It also means serving people in the government. If one sees himself touching the Black Stone in his dream, it means that he will follow and learn at the hand of one of the Imams of the Arabian peninsula. Seeing the sacred Black Stone in a dream is perhaps an indication of going to perform one’s pilgrimage. If one sees himself cutting into the Black Stone in a dream, it means that he wants people to follow his personal opinions. If he sees the pilgrims searching for the Black Stone but cannot find it in a dream, it means that he thinks of himself to be right and the rest of the people to be wrong. It also could mean that he possesses a knowledge which he hides from others. If he touches the Black Stone in his dream, it means that he follows the teachings of an Imam from among the Hijazite Arabs. If he sees the Black Stone being a castle for himself in a dream, it means that he follows religious innovations. If he swallows the Black Stone in his dream, it means that he is a affected person who will mislead people. (Also see Kabah; Corner Stone)
Love Dream Explanation — Love, especially if ardent, symbolizes temptation; a lust for debauchery; preoccupation; deep worries; all sorts of unhappy and sad events; the inability to keep silent; frustrating; hard tests; scandals that earn the dreamer’s people’s sympathy; blindness; muteness; poverty; hunger; annihilation; various diseases; trips to remote and dangerous areas; and death (in case the subject is ill). Likewise, dreaming of being dead means that the hero of the dream is deeply in love. Resuscitating is a sign that the lover will come back. Going to Paradise means that lovers will be united. Going to Hell is the reverse; it means separation.
• Being fond of or in love with someone: The mind is absent and religious tenets are neglected. However, the same dream could have different interpretations depending on the subject. For a scholar this dream would mean that he will lead people astray and tempt them with his rhetoric. For a small man, it would mean that he would rise, prove his worth and the relevance of his thoughts, and become famous and that his religious faith will be enhanced, earning him the best of two worlds. For a new convert to Islam he would further his knowledge of that religion and his faith would be strengthened. However, if he had broken the resistance of his beloved one and made love, either party is in danger of being flogged in reality. In case the love partner was his wife and he had sodomized her, it would mean that he might commit perjury (break an oath).
• Being ardently in love: Religious corruption and financial losses.
• Loving God Almighty: The dreamer will be proficient in his religion and will observe the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Doing what the heart desires: The dreamer will start something endless.
• Fulfilling all passions without any barriers or restraints: The dreamer will meet all sorts of trouble and have a bad heart.
• Dreaming of being burnt or undergoing cauterization, et cetera: The dreamer is deeply in love.
• Somebody telling the dreamer, “I love you”: That person abhors him.
Izrail Dream Explanation — (The angle of death; Bone-breaker; Death; Longevity) The archangel of death. Seeing him in a dream means martyrdom if one is inspired by it. If one sees the archangel Izrail angry with him in a dream, it means that one will die unrepented. If one sees Izrail standing above him, or battling him in a dream, it means that he will recover from a severe illness. Seeing the archangel Izrail in a dream also means longevity, or going through unavoidable circumstances, or experiencing extreme fear. If one sees himself being Izrail in a dream, it means rising in status to govern and to oppress others, or he might become an executioner, or perhaps that some major events may take place at his hand. Kissing Izrail in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Seeing Izrail in a dream also means separations, death of sick people, losses, destruction, fire, bad news, forfeiture of properties, stagnation of the economy, losing one’s source of livelihood, imprisonment, breach of promise, forgetting one’s knowledge, neglecting one’s prayers, obstruction of charities, hindrance of alms distribution, negating the rights of others, retreating to one’s privacy, rising prices, bad crop, a tyrant ruler, glass blowing, or bankruptcy. As for one who loves to meet his Lord, seeing the archangel Izrail in a dream means attainment of one’s goal, fulfillment of a promise, freedom from prison, good news and glad tidings. If an unknown or a common person approaches someone in the street and whispers something in his ear in confidence, the commoner here represents the angel of death. It is said that each human being will see the archangel Izrail three times during his lifetime, and it is the third time that Izrail, upon whom be peace, will ~
Breast Dream Explanation — (Woman’s milk-producing glands) A woman’s breast in a dream represents one’s wife, progeny and a large property. They also represent honor and prosperity. Their beauty is her beauty, and their ailment is her illness. If one sees a woman hanging down from her breast in a dream, it means that she has committed adultery and that she will give birth to a bastard son. If a man sees milk coming from his breast, and if he is poor, it means that his poverty will end, his life will be a long one, and he will even carry the financial responsibility of caring for two of his brothers. If he is unmarried, it means that he argues about his fertility and doubts his own ability to conceive children. If a young woman sees her breasts in a dream, it means that she will bear a child. Otherwise, if a single young girl sees her own breasts in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a female child sees herself having matured breasts in a dream, it means her death. If a man sees himself suckling milk from a woman he does not recognize in a dream, it means a long sickness. Otherwise, if his wife is pregnant, it means kissing his wife’s breasts. Suckling milk from a woman’s breast also means imprisonment and deprivation, stress and sadness. If an old man sees the breast of a woman in his dream, it means that he will hear bad news. If a teenager sees that, it means that he is in love. If a man sees himself having a female milk suckling breast in a dream, it means friends, children, or a wife who are of no benefit to him. If such breasts look hanging tall in the dream, it means either death of one’s child, or it could mean that one will commit a sin. If one’s breasts are dripping milk in a dream, they represent a woman who cares about her home duty, or it could mean falling into debts. If one’s breasts are transformed into iron or copper in the dream, it means loss of a child. A growth in children’s bosom or breasts in a dream means an illness, festering wounds, or it could mean an ulcer. The nipple of the female breast in a dream represents one’s personal wardrobe. Woman’s breasts in a dream also may be interpreted to mean one’s father and mother. (Also see Body)
Quran Dream Explanation — (Also see Quranic Verses and Sarah’s.)
• Reading the Holy Quran openly: Trustworthiness, righteousness, virtue, and deterrence from vice in view of certain verses in the Holy Book itself: “They are not alike. Of the People of the Scripture there is a staunch community who recite the revelations of Allah all night long, falling prostrate (before Him). They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency, and vie one another in good work. They are of the righteous.” (“Al-‘Imram” [The Imran Family], verses 113–14.)
• Reading in a Mushaf : Will acquire wisdom, dignity, and good repute and faith will be strengthened. The Mushaf in general, represents wisdom.
• Buying a Mushaf: The dreamer’s religious knowledge will expand and spread, and he will benefit others.
• Selling a Mushaf: The dreamer will indulge in sins and abominations.
• Burning a Mushaf: The dreamer will lose religious faith.
• Stealing a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.
• Using the Quran as a pillow: The dreamer does not respect and preserve properly his Mushaf, despite the injunction by the Holy Prophet not to do so.
• A person with bad memory having managed to memorize the Holy Quran: The dreamer will become a king (or almost), owing to the verse that reads as follows: “He said: Set me over the storehouses of the land. Lo! I am a skilled custodian.” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 55.) In Arabic, the verbs for to “memorize” and “to preserve” are homonyms.)
• Listening to the Holy Quran: Authority will be enhanced and life will end beautifully and will be shielded against all sorts of intrigues, in view of the Quranic verse that reads: “And when thou recites the Quran, we place before thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter a hidden barrier.” (“Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 45.)
• The Mushaf being taken away from the dreamer: He will be deprived of his science and no longer active in this world.
• The Quran being read out to the dreamer without his being able to understand it: Harm will befall him, either from Heaven or from the sultan (authority), owing to the verse: “And they say: Had we but listened or used our brain, we would not have been among the dwellers of the Blazing Fire.” (“Al-Mulk” [Sovereignty, or Majesty], verse 10.)
Sodomy Dream Explanation — (Also see Sex, Incest, and Necromancy.)
• Sodomizing a man: (1) Joy and alleviation from grief or trouble. (2) The two parties will do something wrong through ignorance.
• Sodomizing the sultan (ruler or chief): The dreamer will lose his money. The reverse is true.
• Sodomizing a stranger: (1) The dreamer will overspend. (2) The dreamer will render a just judgment.
• Sodomizing one’s father: The dreamer is an obedient and affectionate son; otherwise he could never have such a dream, according to Ibn Siren.
• Sodomizing a young but unknown man: Triumph over an enemy (young men generally being regarded as enemies) if the dreamer knows him and there is a dispute between the two. In the absence of hostility, it means that the passive partner will receive some benefit from the active one, his homonym (a person sharing the same name), or a counterpart. The same interpretation would apply, but with a lesser victory or less benefits, if impassioned kisses and intercourse in bed between the two men does not culminate in sodomy. If the dreamer sees himself kissing a man without sexual passion, it means that he will receive some benefit from the one he has kissed inasmuch as he was accepted.
• Being sodomized by one’s adversary: The dreamer will triumph over him.
• Sodomizing a child: Wrongdoing, sorrow, and hardships.
• Being sodomized by a known man: The dreamer will join hands with him for some mischief.
• Sodomizing one’s wife: The dreamer is turning heretical or running after some extraordinary matter involving innovation, which he will fail to obtain. In any case, he is not following the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A man sodomizing a consenting sheikh (old man, businessman, or tribal chieftain): Something very beneficial will occur.
• Sodomizing an unknown old man: Good omen, that man being, presumably, the dreamer’s own perseverance or struggle in life, in which he is injecting vigour, as the words grandfather and endeavours are homonyms in Arabic.
• An identified dead man sodomizing a living human: The latter will obtain a share from the former’s bequest or from his heirs or kith and kin.
• Sodomizing a dead man: The dreamer will pray for the latter.
• Being sodomized by the caliph (or ruler): The dreamer will rule over a province or be given an important position. Sodomizing a man without problems: Harmony prevails between the two partners during that period, and the passive one will benefit from the other, be he identified or not.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: The dreamer will sweep dirt.
• Being sodomized by an animal: The dreamer will be over chivalrous.
• Having sex with or sodomizing an unknown mammal or bird: Victory over an enemy and the dreamer will unduly wrench financial benefits from the vanquished.
• Having sex with or sodomizing an identified animal: The dreamer will be good to an undeserving party and should not expect a reward.
• Having sex with or sodomizing one’s male slave, subordinate, subject, or nation: Escape from trouble and increase in property and wealth (or realm, if the dreamer is a king or a ruler). Or perhaps the dreamer will have more children. The reverse means that the dreamer is underestimated, disregarded, or taken lightly, especially if in the dream he was sodomized by his slave or servant.
• Sodomizing a lion: The dreamer will triumph over his enemy, whoever he may be. The reverse is also true.
• Sodomizing a lioness: The dreamer will be saved from many hardships, rise, and become prestigious, awesome, and highly solicited.
• Sodomizing a tiger: The dreamer will have passion for a woman whose folks are unjust.
• Butchering an ox from the nape of its neck or any place other than the conventional neck: The dreamer will sodomize a man.
Allah Dream Explanation — Allah Almighty, Lord, Creator and Cherisher of the universes. There is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearing, the Al-Seeing Lord. Seeing Him in a dream can be interpreted according to one’s state of being. If one sees Him in His glory and majesty, without descriptive designation, without ascription of human characteristics to Him and without depiction or portrayal in the dream, it is an indication of glad tidings for both this world and the hereafter. These blessings also may continue to affect the lives of one’s progeny. If one sees Him otherwise in a dream, it means confusion, and particularly if the Almighty Lord does not address him. If an ailing person sees Him in a dream, it means that he will soon die and come to meet Him. If a straying soul sees Allah Almighty in a dream, it will find guidance. If an oppressed person sees Him, it means that justice will prevail and he will triumph over his oppressors. Hearing Allah’s words without designation represents the imagination of the person in the dream. Perhaps hearing His words in a dream appeases one’s heart and increases the perbond drive for success. Hearing Allah’s words without seeing Him represents the rising of one’s station. If one receives revelations from behind a veil in a dream, it means mental confusion and innovation. This is most true if a messenger comes in one’s dream and describes the one who spoke as Allah. In this case, the dream is a nightmare, because Allah Almighty cannot be depicted according to human descriptions. If one sees a picture of Allah in his dream, it means that he is a liar who ascribes images to Allah Almighty that do not befit His Majesty and Glory. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him directly and if he can focus at Him in the dream, it means that he will be encompassed with Allah’s mercy and blessings. If one sees Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he will look at His Divine countenance in the hereafter. Seeing Allah Almighty seated on the Divine Throne in a dream means elevation of one’s rank, knowledge and increase in his wealth. If one sees himself running away to hide from Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he will change the course of his devotion into heedlessness. Seeing a veil separating between the servant and his Lord in a dream means that one will commit major sins and abominable actions. If one sees his Lord frowning at him, whereby he could not bear the effulgence of Allah’s light, or if he is seized by a shock and immediately commences to repent and pray for forgiveness in the dream, it means that such a person is indulging in abominable actions, and that he is a despicable sinner who follows his own mind and desires, and that he is an innovator of religious thoughts who misleads the people. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him in a dream, it represents an admonition and a warning to abstain from sin. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him in a dream, it also means that one is more assiduous in his recital of the Quran. If one hears Allah Almighty talking to him with words he cannot understand, then if He anoints him and blesses him in the dream, it means that Allah Almighty will bring him nigh unto Himself and exalt his station. If one sees Allah Almighty in a form resembling one’s father, a brother or a relative and showing His kindness or blessing him in a dream, it means that he will be afflicted with a calamity and a major illness. If a righteous person sees himself standing before Allah Almighty in reverence and filled with awe in a dream, it means that mercy will encompass him and help him to further his growth. The same interpretation applies if one sees himself prostrating before Him. If Allah Almighty speaks to someone from behind a veil in a dream, it can also represent a good worshipper, but if the Divine address takes place without a veil in the dream, it means falling into sin. If Allah Almighty names someone in his dream with his birth name, then adds another title to it, it means rising in station and rank. If one sees Allah Almighty angry with him in a dream, it means that his parents are displeased with him. This description includes seeing oneself falling from the skies or from the top of a mountain. If a devoted servant sees Allah Almighty kissing him in a dream, it applies to his growing devotion and reward. Fearing Allah Almighty in a dream reflects eminence, peacefulness, quiescence, wealth of being and disregard for material needs. (Also see Carriers of the Divine Throne; Divine Throne; Educator; Allah’s will; King) Allergic disorder (See Hives)
Archangels Dream Explanation — Azrail (the Archangel of Death)
• Seeing Azrail: (1) Must prepare for death. (2) Death of a sick person. (3) A lurking enemy. (4) Will have a long life.
• Azrail seeming happy: The dreamer will die as a martyr.
• Azrail frowning and looking unhappy: The dreamer will die without repenting.
• Wrestling with Azrail: (1) If he overcomes the Angel of Death, the dreamer will face death, but God will save him. (2) If the Angel of Death gains the upper hand, the dreamer will die.
• Kissing Azrail or vice versa: (1) Inheritance. (2) Dispersal. (3) Something bad will happen. Israfil (the archangel who will blow the horn to summon mankind on the Day of Resurrection)
• Seeing Israfil: Good tidings and a beneficial trip.
• Israfil bending and blowing the horn and only the dreamer hearing its sound: The dreamer will pass away. Israfil bending and blowing the horn and other people in the area hearing the horn: (1) Death and atrocities will take place in that spot. (2) Justice will prevail and the unjust will perish. Jibril (Gabriel) Seeing Jibril:
• Will embark on a journey to seek knowledge abroad and return successfully. In modern terms, will study and graduate from abroad.
• Will triumph over enemies.
• Will promote virtue and combat vice.
• Being hostile to Jibril or arguing with him: Will arouse God’s wrath and anger and concur with non-Muslims.
• Taking food from Jibril: Will deserve Paradise.
• Jibril looking sad and worried: Will encounter hardships and be punished, for Gabriel is not only the Archangel of Knowledge and Learning but of Chastisement as well.
• Jibril appearing in a city or village: Abundance and cheaper prices, because he is the Archangel of Mercy, too. Malek (the Custodian of Hell)
• Seeing Malek: Will be questioned or arrested by the police.
• Malek smiling: Will be safe from prison.
• Malek seen smiling by a sick person: The dreamer may die.
• Malek giving some nice food to the dreamer: (1) You love God, His Messenger, and the believers. (2) You will have more dignity and power. (3) You will abstain from hypocrisy and sins. (4) You will return to the right path after erring.
• A cordial and enthusiastic Malek: Will be safe from Hell.
• Malek dissatisfied with the dreamer, turning away or staring angrily at him: Will commit something conducive to Hell. Mikail (Michael) Seeing Mikail:
• For a person who fears God: desires will be fulfilled on earth and in the Hereafter; for a disbeliever: A warning!
• Will acquire money, dignity, and power.
• Will be generous and charitable. Radwan (the Custodian of Paradise)
• Seeing Radwan: (1) Felicity, lasting happiness. (2) The fulfilment of promises. (3) The fulfilment of wishes. (3) Achievements. (5) Reconciliation and return of the good favours of the authority, especially if Radwan has given the dreamer a fruit or a cloth from Paradise or has been smiling at him. (6) God’s blessing, prosperity. (7) Nice living. (8) The end of all worries.
• Radwan appearing happy with the dreamer or treating him cordially: God is pleased with the subject and will shower His overt and covert blessings on him. Siddiqoon, Alias Nuriai, Alias Ruhail. (The Archangel of Dreams and Adages Based on the “Guarded Tablets.”)21 Siddiqoon symbolizes excellence, the science of probing and unveiling secrets, the interpreter who translates for kings and knows their secrets, and the erudite.
• Seeing Siddiqoon: (1) Good augury, good tidings. (2) Avid reading in tablets and books, as is the case with those working in the fields of education and writing. (3) Joy. (4) The fulfilment of promises. (5) Life and death. (6) Governing. (7) Marriage and children. (8) Travel and return. (9) Glory and defeat.
• Siddiqoon telling or giving something to the dreamer: It will be so.