Marriage Dream Explanation — (Cage; Digging a grave; Duel; Golden cage; Pearl; Sanctuary; Silver cage) Marriage in a dream represents the providence of Allah Almighty and care for His servants. Marriage in a dream also means imprisonment, indebtedness, sorrow, distress, depression, carrying a liability, or endeavouring to achieve a high ranking position. If one marries a known woman in his dream, it means that he will endeavor to satisfy the normal responsibilities of a husband. If one marries an unknown woman, and if he could not see her in his dream, it denotes the nearing of his death, or it could mean moving from an old house into a new one. If a sick woman sees herself getting married to a man she does not recognize or know his name in a dream, it means that she may die from her illness. If the man who sees himself getting married in the dream qualifies, it means that he will attain a high ranking job or a suitable position. If one’s wedding ceremony is made with witnesses only in the dream, it means that he has made a covenant with Allah Almighty. If he performs a traditional wedding ceremony with its celebrations and festivities in the dream, it means a new job, or it could mean acquiring fame, or becoming renowned for one’s good reputation or character. Marriage in a dream is also interpreted in association with a trade. If one marries a woman who dies shortly after her wedding in the dream, it means that he will perform a job that earns him nothing but hard labor, toiling and stress. If one marries an adulteress in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. If one marries a vicious, aggressive or a dominating wife in a dream, it means that his movements will be hampered with various restrictions. If one marries a deceased woman in a dream, it means that he will revive a profitable project he had earlier abandoned. If a man offers his mother in marriage to one of his friends in a dream, it means that he will sell his house. If a pregnant woman sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl. If she sees herself in her wedding night in a dream, it means that she will beget a son. If a mother who has a son sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will marry off her son. In general, the marriage of a married woman, or of an unwed woman in a dream means benefits. If a woman marries a deceased man in a dream, it means that she will become lost and impoverished. If a married man sees himself getting married to a second woman in a dream, it means profits. To marry the daughter of a known man of knowledge in a dream means prosperity. If a sick woman marries a man of knowledge in her dream, it means recovering from her illness. If a man sees himself marrying a living relative who is in a degree of consanguinity that precludes such a marriage in a dream, it means that he will sever his ties with such a relative, or with her family. Otherwise, if that relative is already dead, it means that he will contact her immediate relatives and establish a friendly relationship with them. (Also see Cage; Duel; Sanctuary; Wife; Yoke)
Marriage Dream Explanation — • High position, gains, and prosperity.
• Marrying and penetrating a woman: Dignity and the attainment of something the dreamer is striving for.
• Marrying a woman after seeing, knowing or identifying her or after she has been named to you: You will have a good or bad destiny in life, depending on the social position, virtue or vice, beauty or danger of that lady, or the meaning of the bride’s name.
• Marrying when the man already has one or more wives (Muslims may have up to four, provided they treat them fairly and equally): Elevation in life and benefit as much as the woman he had seen or identified was beautiful. If he had neither seen, identified her, nor heard her name, he or someone else would die in his arms.
• A woman seeing herself adorned and on her way to a bridegroom without reaching him: Death is near. If, on the contrary, she arrives at him and he penetrates her, that means benefit and happiness for her, inasmuch as her adornment and clothes appeared beautiful.
• Marrying the wife or sister of a sheikh (meaning an old man, or more often a dignified person or tribal chieftain): Will achieve big gains. This is also true for a woman dreaming of marrying the husband or brother of an old lady.
• Marrying an obscene or vulgar woman: Will get killed.
• Seeing a woman taking a second husband can have three interpretations: (1) If she is pregnant, she will give birth to a girl. (2) The lady is trying to get her daughter married. (3) Dispute over marriage between the lady and her husband.
• Marriage contract involving an unidentified woman: Death, if the bride-groom is ill. Otherwise, it means that the dreamer will sign a contract that will bring him power or will testify against a dead person. Because women symbolize power, penetration is tantamount to killing and the penis is likened to a dagger or a spear stab that causes bloodshed.
• The dreamer marrying another’s wife and taking her to him: Loss of dignity and livelihood.
• Driving one’s wife to another man to have him marry her concurrently: Reduced power or business losses.
• Conversely, wedding one’s wife to another man and bringing the latter to her doorstep: Business gains.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman (in the dream): The patient will die peacefully.
• Marrying a prohibited relative: The dreamer will prevail over his family.
• Marrying and penetrating a dead woman: The revival of a dead matter. But if the dreamer had neither penetrated nor even had intercourse with her, success in that matter would be shaky.
• Having an incestuous marriage with the dead: The dreamer will resume his duties towards his parents and dependents. (Also see Incest.)
• Conversely, marrying a religiously prohibited relative (wife’s sister, for example) who is alive and well: Will not support parents and in-laws.
• A woman dreaming of a dead man marrying and penetrating her: Her wealth will shrink, she will suffer from instability, and her luck will change. If the dead man took her to his home, which she had not seen before, she would die.
• Marrying a woman who then dies: Will endeavour in a matter, only to reap nothing but sorrow.
• Marrying a woman of a different faith: Will have a spouse who will induce you into a sinful or unlawful experiment or to apostasy.
• Marrying an adulteress: Will yourself indulge in adultery. (Also see Adultery.)
• Marrying any kind of animal: Will marry a woman having similarities with such a beast. If the animal was consenting, the woman in question would go along in the husband’s direction, be it good or bad.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman in sight or in a mysterious manner: The patient will die and rest peacefully.
Marriage Dream Explanation — cure from all diseased and ailments.
Marriage bond Dream Explanation — To rescind one’s bond of marriage in a dream means either death or dismissal from work. To revoke the bond of marriage in a dream also may mean selling a product for a term, requiring its return, or it may mean apostasy. (Also see Marriage; Yoke)
Marriage for pleasure Dream Explanation — (Morganatic marriage. See Explorer)
Morganatic marriage Dream Explanation — (Marriage for pleasure. See Explorer)
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous.
Plural marriage Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy)
Marriage to One’s Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa’dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.
Marriage of a Man to a Man Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself marrying an unknown young man, it means he will gain victory over his enemy. But if he is known and there is no enmity between them then he the “bridge” will acquire some goodness from either the “groom” or someone who resembles him in name or personality.
Duel Dream Explanation — (Combat; Competition; Contest; Marriage) In a dream, a duel signifies strength or a dispute with someone or disruption, dispersion or a fight. A duel with weapons in a dream means marriage to someone whose character is similar in interpretations to the weapon one is carrying in his dream. Wearing armature during a duel in a dream means marriage to a rich but deceiving person, for part of the human body is covered during the combat. A duel with swords in a dream means honor. Waving a sword during a duel in a dream means becoming known in one’s field. (Also see Marriage; Sword)
Busy Dream Explanation — (Involved; Occupied) Seeing oneself busy in a dream means marriage to a virgin girl, interfering in others business, or changing one’s profession. If the new job is satisfactory in the dream, then it means prosperity, marriage, children, or worship.
Involved Dream Explanation — (Occupied) Seeing oneself involved or busy in a dream means a marriage to a virgin girl, or interfering in others business, or it could mean changing one’s profession. If the new job is satisfactory in the dream, then it means prosperity, marriage, children, or worship.
Secret Dream Explanation — (Confiding) A secret in a dream means marriage. If someone tells a secret that does not denote marriage, then it means becoming a shareholder in a business, or it could mean trusting someone, or inheriting him. (Also see Confiding)
Explorer Dream Explanation — (Traveller; Migrator; Nomad) In a dream, an explorer represents an outgoing woman from a wealthy family. Seeing an explorer in a dream also represents a morganatic marriage or a marriage for pleasure which is governed by duration. An explorer in a dream also represents orphans, or children of sin.
Cross Dream Explanation — A cross in a dream represents a high ranking person who is worthy of respect or it could represent a religious person. Carrying a cross in a dream could mean marriage, or an unsuitable marriage, or begetting a son. Seeing a cross in a dream also could mean adultery, rape or conceiving a son in sin. Seeing a cross in a dream is also interpreted to mean death, opposites, opposition, war, fight, distress, temptation, lies, false testimony or slander.
Spindle whorl Dream Explanation — (Spinning; Yarn) Owning a spindle whorl in a dream means marriage, while losing it in a dream means divorce. To place the spindle on the spinning wheel in a dream means reconciliation between husband and wife. A spindle whorl in a dream also means steadfastness, profits from a business, or it could mean marriage for a single person. (Also see Spinning)
Handcuff Dream Explanation — (Fettered; Marriage; Shackled; Tied-up) If one sees his hand tied to his neck in a dream, it means that he does not pay Allah’s rights upon what he earns. If one’s hand is tied around his neck in a dream, it also could mean that he will desist from wrongdoing. If both hands are tied-up in the dream, it denotes his stinginess. If one is captured and handcuffed by the authorities in a dream, it means that he will be thrown into jail or fall into difficulties. Seeing oneself handcuffed in a dream also means marriage, wrongdoing, or hypocrisy. (Also see Bond; Rancor)
Inkwell Dream Explanation — In a dream, an inkwell represents honor, governing power, exaltation, wife, or money. An inkwell in a dream also represents marriage, business, or a servant. If one is presented with an inkwell in a dream, it represents a fight with a relatives or with a woman. If a respected witness is present when the inkwell is handed to the person seeing the dream, then it means a marriage to a relative. Licking an inkwell in a dream means engaging in sodomy or homosexuality. An inkwell in a dream also could mean that one may seduce his servant for an unlawful sexual intercourse and that she will no longer serve that house. To buy an inkwell in a dream means that one’s marriage will see no happiness since one’s writing pen comes out of it with ink only. An inkwell in a dream also means ulcer. The pen represents iron (See Iron), and the ink means time. If one sees a section of his body transformed into an inkwell, whereby he can draw ink from it and write in a notebook in the dream, it means that he will receive an inheritance. An inkwell in a dream also means medicine. If one is sick, then seeing an inkwell in a dream also means finding the right medicine and, Allah willing, one will be cured from his illness. (Also see Pederasty; Sodomy)
Chain Dream Explanation — (Complications; Longevity; Marriage; Richness; Sin) In a dream, a chain represents an old or a rich woman whose earnings are lawful. A chain in one’s hand or around one’s neck in a dream may mean threats, menaces, sin or disobedience. Seeing a chain around one’s neck in a dream also means marriage to a woman of bad character. A chain in a dream also denotes complications. Seeing oneself chained means sorrow and distress. (Also see Bond)