The exhibition site visits and system – Virtual Tour: Click here
The exhibition is located in the Mecca area in the neighborhood next to the generosity or covering of the Kaaba at Mecca Road factory – Jeddah old.
Receives Two Holy Mosques architecture exhibition visitors on two periods:
Morning starting from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Evening which starts at 4.00 pm to 9.30 pm.
In accordance with the following controls:
First, individual visits allowed to enter at all times during the two hours the morning and evening as a possibility.
Second: Visits groups (such as government departments-universities, colleges and schools-Hajj and Umrah institutions and others) requires advance booking and coordination with the exhibition management to determine appropriate times to visit.
Third, in addition to schools, universities and centers, summer and official visits students of senior officials from within and outside the Kingdom has had the opportunity for large numbers of pilgrims and visitors to visit the exhibition and look at the contents of the archaeological holdings rare photographs old and new of the Two Holy Mosques.
For more information, contact the Department of the exhibition on:
T / 5602188 Fax / 5600912
To request a visit: Click here
Virtual Tour: Click her
Two Holy Mosques architecture exhibition contains many antique collectibles rare, ancient and modern of the Two Holy Mosques and photographs as the exhibition contains a collection of rare manuscripts and Korans from My Library Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque.
Among the most important artifacts in the exhibition halls according to the sequence:
1. Reception hall
A reception hall where visitors and give them an idea of the Two Holy Mosques architecture and expansions that it has, through an interview with the Grand Mosque anthropomorphic and some old photos of the Two Holy Mosques.
2. Grand Mosque Hall
1. ladder Kaaba teak dated in 1240 AH.
2.almqsourh which was covering the shrine of Abraham replaced by the era of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques.
3. The number of lighthouses and crescents dating back to the year 1299.
3. Kaaba hall supervisor
1. gutter Kaaba made of wood and laminated gold from the outside and the inside lining of the dead dating back to the year 1273 AH.
2. column of teak Kabah columns dating back to the supervisory architecture Abdullah bin Zubair may Allah be pleased with him the sacred Kaaba in 65 AH.
3. wood box was inside the Kaaba dating back to the year 1277 AH.
4. Lock and Key Kaaba historian in 1309 AH from the era of the Ottoman Sultan / Majid II /.
5. The door of the Kaaba, which is made by His Majesty the King Abdulaziz Al-Saud God have mercy on him in 1363.
6. Black Stone of the reign of Sultan Murad Khan framework.
4. Photography Hall
Hall has a collection of rare pictures of Mecca and Medina and the holy sites dating back to the year 1298 AH and donated to the gallery by His Royal Highness Prince / Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, may God preserve him.
5. Manuscripts Hall
And contains a collection of Korans and manuscripts from my library of rare comic Two Holy Mosques There are also a photocopy of the Ottoman Koran which was written during the reign of Caliph Uthman may Allah be pleased with him.
6. Prophet’s Mosque Hall
1 . door of the main doors of the mosque of the Prophet dating back to the first expansion of Saudi Arabia in 1373 AH.
2. Hilal main minaret in the Prophet’s Mosque dating back to the early fourteenth century.
3. old clock of clocks sent by the Ottoman Sultan / Majid first due date for the year 1277 AH
7. Zamzam Hall
1. neck Zamzam well and cover Btogaha
2. pulley to lift the water of Zamzam, dating back to the late fourteenth century.
3. pail of copper historian in 1299 was present in the well of Zamzam.
4. Solar sundial to determine prayer times before being Printing & Publishing Calendar was on the roof of Zamzam dated 1023 AH.
5. hour is purchased King Abdulaziz Al-Saud, may God have mercy on him and placed above the Government House (Hamedya) in the year 1352 AH