In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
2:255 Allah—there is no god except Him—is the Living One, the All-sustainer. Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes. His seat embraces the heavens and the earth and He is not wearied by their preservation, and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.
2.256: There is no compulsion in religion: rectitude has become distinct from error. So one who disavows fake deities and has faith in Allah has held fast to the firmest handle for which there is no breaking; and Allah is all-hearing, all-knowing.
2.257: Allah is the wali of the faithful: He brings them out of darkness into light. As for the faithless, their awliya are the fake deities, who drive them out of light into darkness. They shall be the inmates of the Fire, and they will remain in it [forever].
Aayat al-Kursi – Transliteration
ALLAAHO LAA ELAAHA ILLAA HOWA, AL-HAYYUL QAYYOOMO, LAA TAAKHOZOHU SENATUWN WALAA NAWMUN,
LAHU MAA FIS SAMAAWAATE WA MAA FIL ARZE, MAN ZAL LAZE YASH-FA-O’ I’NDAHU ILLAA BE-IZNEHI, YA’LAMO MAA BAYNA AYDEEHIM WA MAA KHALFAHUM, WA LAA YOHEETOONA BE SHAYIM MIN I’LMEHI ILLAA BEMAA SHAAA-A, WASE-A’ KURSIYYOHUS SAMAAWAATE WAL ARZA, WA LAA YA-OODOHU HIFZOHOMAA, WA HOWAL A’LIYYUL A’ZEEMO.
LAA IKRAAHA FID DEENE, QAD TABAYYANAR RUSHDO MENAL GHAYYE, FAMAYN YAKFUR BIT-TAAGHOOTE WA YOO-MIM BILLAAHE FAQADIS TAMSAKA BIL-U’RWATIL WUSQAA, LANFESAAMA LAHAA, WALLAAHO SAMEE-U’N A’LEEMUN. ALLAAHO WALIYYUL LAZEENA AAMANOO, YUKHREJOHUM MENAZ ZOLOMAATE ELAN NOORE, WALLAZEENA KAFAROO AWLEYAAA-O-HOMUT TAAGHOOTO YUKHREJOONAHUM MENAN NOORE ELAZ ZOLOMAATE, OOLAA-EKA ASHAABUN NAARE, HUM FEEHAA KHAALEDOON.
The Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
Verse 255 of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow) in holy Qur’an is called Ayatul Kursi:
“Allah! is besides whom there is no God, the Everliving, the self-subsisting by whom all subsist; slumber does not overtake Him nor sleep; whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth is His; who is he that can intercede with Him but by his permission?
He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they can not comprehend anything out of His knowledge except what He pleases, His knowledge extends over the heavens and the earth, and the preservation of them both tires Him not, and He is the Most High, the Great.“
The benefits Ayatul Kursi are:
1. Holy prophet (PBUH) said: whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah (chapter: The cow), then Ayatul Kursi and then the last 3 ayats of Surah al-Baqarah, will not be inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his wealth or himself, Satan will not come near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
2. Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: Qur’an is a great word, and Surah al-Baqarah is the leader of the Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of Surah al-Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for each word there are 50 blessings and good in it.
3. One who recites Ayatul Kursi every morning will be in the protection, safety of Allah until the night.
4. If one ties this to ones wealth or children, they will be safe from Satan.
5. Our Holy Prophet (PBUH) has said: These things increase ones memory: sweets, meat of an animal which is slaughtered in Islamic manner near the neck, Lentils, cold bread and recitation of Ayatul Kursi.
6. For those of our dear ones who have passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and giving it as Hadiyeh to them, gives them light (noor) in the grave.
7. Frequent recitation makes ones own death easy.
8. When leaving home, if one recites it once, the Almighty has one group of Angels to come and protect you. If recited twice, 2 groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to worry as the Almighty himself takes care of him.
9. The Holy Prophet has said: If one recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep, Allah will send an Angel to come and look after you and protect.
10. When one is alone in the house, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah for help will make you remain calm and you will not fear.
11. The Holy Prophet has said: When leaving home, if one recites Ayatul Kursi, then Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do Istighfaar for him until he returns home, and upon his return Poverty will be removed from him.
12. One who recites it after every prayer, their salat will be accepted, and they will remain in the safety of the Almighty and He will protect them.
13. Allah told Prophet Musa (a.s): If one recites it after every salat, the Almighty will make his heart a thankful one (Shakireen) will give him a reward of the prophets, and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen). islam.ru